Quick run down –
WHO: Created by acclaimed Danish designer Henrik Fisker, who also designed the BMW Z8 and the Aston Martin DB8, the Fisker Karma combines plug-in hybrid technology with stunning design and sports car performance.
WHEN: Thursday, June 10, 2010 from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
WHERE: Borton Volvo/Fisker, 905 Hampshire Ave. S., Golden Valley, MN 55426
FISKER KARMA DETAILS:
- Combines world-class luxury and sports car-like performance with industry-leading economy and zero tailpipe emissions in electric mode.
- With 403 hp, it can reach 60 mph in six seconds and a top speed of 125 mph.
- Achieves more than 100 mpg.
- Lithium-ion battery can be fully recharged in as little as eight hours from any electrical outlet.
- A gasoline generator provides electric propulsion when the battery is low