Off Road Chevrolet Corvette Fail

What do you find when you go up north to Duluth, Minnesota?  Well if you were me yesterday, up in the northern Minnesota town for a client meeting, a heavily modified C3 Chevrolet Corvette (if you could even call it that anymore).  This particular Corvette is lifted and obviously heavily modified.  It was equipped with a lift, large BF Goodrich All-Terrain A/T’s, dual pipes coming out straight from the rear, tubular bumpers and a ghost flame paint job to top it off.  This whole thing just smells of fail.  The reality is it might actually be a truck of some kind that had a Corvette body grafted onto it.  I wonder if this thing actually goes off-road or mudding? Or are they just shooting for that type of look?  Who knows – either way, it is an unique vehicle and I decided stopping to snap some pictures was necessary.

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to “Off Road Chevrolet Corvette Fail”

1. I have had the unfortunate experience of seeing a few similar cars where I grew up. Rednecks + $$$$ = Massive Fail

04/23/2010 at 1:29 pm Reply
  2. Love the collector’s plates.

04/23/2010 at 1:35 pm Reply
  3. I’m just curious to know exactly who thought this would be a good idea and how they came to the conclusion that executing it would be well received. What kind of person owns a Corvette with the intent of mudding?

04/23/2010 at 1:52 pm Reply
  4. Not really sure why this Corvette is a FAIL, unless your talking about the Collector license plate. The ghost flames are sweet!

04/23/2010 at 1:57 pm Reply
  5. Dez #

I think you’re missing the point. /Obviously/ they don’t /actually/ want to go mudding. They did this so that they could drive the car year round without worry of getting stuck in the harsh Minnesota winter snow. The ghost flame job… I’m sure that came standard 😉

04/25/2010 at 9:11 am Reply
  6. James #

I know this car doesn’t make any sense now, but when the apocalypse comes, someone with a last name of Humongous will have the perfect car in this.

04/26/2010 at 9:25 am Reply
  7. jrock #

i think it looks fucking sick dude i’d drive it

03/17/2011 at 11:48 pm Reply

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. RoAB #32 – The ‘Grab Bag’ Episode - Accelerate Mpls - 04/26/2010

[…] Off-Road Chevrolet Corvette […]

2. Off Road Ford Mustang Fail? - Accelerate Mpls - 11/01/2010

[…] Road Ford Mustang Fail? Nov 1 Editorials We’ve seen the Chevrolet Corvette fail last April, and that was a sight to behold. We now bring you this Ford Mustang fail. My friend […]