Episode 24 starts with introductions including Justin Loyear from Cheers and Gears and this weeks guest William Maley also known as realmudmonster on Twitter. Moving into the garage we talk about the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon I was in for the past week along with the Chevrolet Equinox Colin was in. We then move along to the major news of the week segment. This week included-
- New Fuel Economy Standards Still Use Old EPA Test
- Consumer Reports Flags 2010 Lexus GX 460
- Toyota Recalls 600,000 Sienna Minivans
- Saab had to foot the bill for the BLS
- Marchionne’s Chrysler may not survive as it exists today, analyst says
We then proceed to the clip of the week segment. This week we featured a Toyota Avalon plane TV commercial. (Link)
Next came our main topic which was discussing ideas you would like to see on a Ford?
Last we discuss the past week on our respective blogs, Cheers and Gears, AutoBird Blog and Accelerate Mpls. The week in review included- my editorial on negativity in the auto industry and my review of the 2010 Chevrolet Silverado. Cheers and Gears had a post on a new Subaru Legacy commercial. Colin had a post about by the numbers in Germany.